A headshot is a staple of today’s media driven business world. As business owners ourselves, we know how important it is to make a solid, lasting first impression. Getting an excellent headshot portrait is more than finding some guy or gal with a camera. To get outstanding results, it’s critical you find the right photographer with professional grade equipment, a fully functioning operational studio with a variety of backdrops and lighting, and excellent interpersonal skills which are critical in helping you feel relaxed during your session.. all resulting in better, more natural and personality-filled headshots.
Our businesses portraits are photographed at our studio in the Bear Creek / Gold Hill Mesa area, or at a location of your choice. We will have a consultation to discuss the needs and goals of your business portrait, and our session will include multiple poses and orientations for tightly cropped head shots, loosely cropped body shots, and everything in between.
SESSION DETAILS: WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Pre-shoot consultation to discuss your ideas and goals for your headshots. What backdrop(s) would you like? What do you want your portrait to say about you? What file sizes would you like, and how can we best say visually what you’d like to accomplish professionally with your portrait?
- 25 minute portrait session which includes Susannah’s time and talent in styling your business portraits, as well as editing time to your portraits once our session is complete.
- We will start with a backdrop of your choice in our studio with a variety of tightly to loosely cropped face, head, and body shots.
- Should you choose, we will finish our session by heading out to a location of your choice to capture several more images for an even better variety of lighting and backdrop for your portraits.
- 20 fully retouched high resolution images with print release.
- Private viewing gallery available for 3 months with free downloads.
- Additional digital files are available for purchase.
- Option to add professional make up artist for additional $75.
The session: $300.